Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OFFER] Get Jio 30GB 4G Data for Xiaomi Users
Hello Guys,
Today you will know how to get upto 30gb 4G data on Jio sims only for Xiaomi Users.

[Image: xaiomi-desk-v1.jpg]

Step:-
  1. Make sure your Jio sim is in a Xiaomi handset.
  2. Recharge your sim with Rs.309 plan or above.
  3. When recharge is successful you will receive a 5gb voucher.
    To Check Voucher :- Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
  4.  The Data Voucher received will be shown in My Plans section
    Voucher will be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
  5. On 6 recharges you will get 5GB voucher * 6 = 30GB voucher Free

Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C") 
  • The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th June, 2017.
  • ”Eligible Device” shall mean the mobile devices of Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd. (“Xiaomi”) brand viz (a) Redmi 2 (b) Redmi 2 Prime © Redmi Note 4G (d) Redmi Note 4G Prime (e) Mi4i (f) Redmi Note 3 (g) Mi5 (h) Mi Max (i) Mi Max Prime (j) Redmi 3s (k) Redmi 3s Plus (l) Redmi 3s Prime (m) Redmi Note 4 (n) Redmi 4A (o) Redmi 4, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after 16th June,2017.
  • ”Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
  • ”Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 16th June, 2017 and March 31st, 2018.
  • ”Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of ₹ 309 or above.

*For Complete Details :- Check Here