There are times when you wanted to copy some text on your screen but you were not able to. This app is a simple solution to your problem.
How to use the app:
1. Download the app from here.
2. Open the app and give it the required permissions.
3. Then tap on Universal Copy Deactivated.
4. Make sure that in Triggers section, Notification is enabled.
5. Open the app from which you want to copy the text.
6. Drag down the notification window and tap on Universal Copy to activate copy mode.
7. Select the text you want to copy.
8. To select a part of a text to copy, click on the Edit icon.
9. After selecting the desired text tap on the Copy icon.
10. Done! Now you can Paste the text where ever you like!
Have some doubts or questions?
Reply to this thread or Ask them here!