Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to find movies on the Internet?
Here are few easy ways you can find movies/movie servers on the Internet!

1. For Hollywood Movies:

PrimeWire.ag/.org/.is

[Image: ice_screenshot_20170531_133716.png]

One of my favorite sites for downloading Hollywood movies. PrimeWire is the newer version of LetMeWatchThis. This website has millions of movies and at least 5-6 different servers for each movie. You can find all types of new and old movies easily. Apart from movies, there are TV Shows and Music also.

Movie HD and Newest Movies HD Android App

[Image: Whats_App_Image_2017_05_31_at_1_42_12_PM.jpg]

Movies and TV Shows, streaming+ download, servers are updated regularly.

Movie HD (recommended) - HD Cinema - Newest Movies HD

2. For Bollywood and other(Tamil, Telugu, etc) Movies:

[Image: ice_screenshot_20170531_143132.png]

Finding high-quality Bollywood movies is a difficult task, but TodayPK makes it easy. This website is same like PrimeWire, it has server links to various websites from which you can watch online/download movies. This website is more like a search engine for Hollywood (Both with original audio and dubbed) Bollywood, Tollywood and LotsOfOtherWood movies. What I like about this website is that you can find Hindi dubbed Hollywood movies.

TodayPK.li - TodayPK (if that link is broken- Google Search Link)

FilmyWap:

[Image: ice_screenshot_20170531_143950.png]

This is a good website with a-kind-of-good quality Bollywood and Punjabi Movies, The thing I don't like about this website is the 'FilmyWap.com' marking in each movie and also you need a VPN to access the website.

FilmyWap.com

What do you think? Did I miss any thing? Comment below your views and link of any other good website/app.
I am using hdmotionmovies.com to watch latest Hollywood movies. They use openload links and if we register there, we can watch or download movies without ads and full downloading speed. Registration is free of cost.

Hdmotionmovies.com

[Image: GYl2HkSo_o.jpg]