Did you know that you can convert any Android phone to Speakers for your PC? All you need to do is download SoundWire and SoundWire Server.
How does it work?
- Download the SoundWire app.
- Download the soundWire server.
- Open the SoundWire app and server.
- [PHONE] Long press the SoundWire icon (make sure the PC application is running) to auto connect to the server.
- [PC] Check the status on the server.
- If the server shows Disconnected, You will have to connect manually.
- To connect manually you will need to enter the Server Address (you can find the Server Address just above the Status- see the second image).
- And enter that into the application and tap on the SoundWire icon.
- After tapping the icon, check the server to see if the status has changed now it will show Connected.
- That's it! Now your phone will act as the speaker and play all the audio which is been played on the PC / Laptop.
NOTE: Sometimes the sound may be choppy because of weak Wi-Fi signals or slow internet speed.
Download SoundWire and SoundWire Server